Tagged a million years ago by Moriah. It’s just now made it’s way up the “to do” list, so here ya go. Look, you beat out brushing my teeth for the day!! Ha.
1. How do you take your coffee? Whole bean, freshly ground Starbucks Breakfast Blend. A ridiculously big lump o’ sugar, two, count them- TWO creams, and a side of “HUSH until Mommie’s had her coffee!”
2. What is your restaurant genre of choice? Seafood!
3. If you had to eat the entire cake, what kind would it have to be? Italian cream cheese. Yummy.
4. What kind of cook do you consider yourself to be (i.e. gourmet)? The Family Chef, which basically means, I don’t get to cook very many interesting things because my children have the most sensitive gag reflexes known to man.
5. Eggs for breakfast? No. But for supper occasionally.
6. Are you an adventurous eater? Yes. But, I’d say my 11 month old holds that title in this house.
7. Would you consider yourself a food snob? Well, I won’t eat vienna sausages, or red hotdogs. Does that make me a snob? I think it does in Pineville.
Now, tagging RevJATB, Ashley, Vickie, Teri, and Denise.